Monday, June 22, 2009

A Memorable Wedding

hey, dont get confused with the title of my blog,
im not the one to get marry,
because im still single and available.
14.6.09 is my friend's wedding,
i attend her wedding with a good mood,
but i have received a "big" present from her wedding.
it is a very kanasai gift from the gang of bridegroom. ==
haiz..
this has made me phobia to become a sister of bride.
girls,
please dont use your body to hold the door
when the gang of bridegroom are trying to bump against the door.
dont act as stupid as me,
when heard someone knock the door,
like an idiot go to open the door. ==
please,
dont do this stupid thing,
if not,
you will get the same gift with me,
大腿上的瘀青
i used around 1 week to recover.
haiz..
actually,
i want post this blog on the next day of the wedding,
but the stupid line and stupid modem,
disallow me to on9 and write the blog.
thats why i only can post it on today.
dont blame me if i dont update my blog,
it is not my fault,
is the modem and line problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Friends

Blog List