Tuesday, June 2, 2009

today is the 3rd day of new sem,
well, all the things move smoothly in today,
know new friends,
deal with the new lecturer and tutor,

learn about the new things
,
especially on political system in Malaysia...
the things that i cant satisfy are the timetable of my tutorial group and also the bus schedule..
hate them very much!!!

really kns...
actually i had a good mood on the 1st day,
because the 1st day of new semester ma....
but, the UTAR bus has made me had a bad mood. =.=
i wait for the 1st trip around 7.12am,

unfortunately the bus was fulled of people.

ok,
i still had time to wait for the 2nd trip.

i thought im very "hak zai",

2 trips of bus also full of people,
then never mind,
i can wait for the 3rd trip.
but,
the bus DIDN'T come yet on 7.45am!!
omg,

my 1st class started on 8am,

im sure im late to the class..==

until 8.25am,
i just reached block D..
it was the 1st time i have been late to school late around 30 mins...
haiz..
very kanasai!!!!

then my anger turn to the timetable of my tutorial class.

after the lecture on 10am, my next class is on 11am.
my classmates and i
have been waiting the tutor for 1hour and 15 minutes,
but the tutor still not came in.
then on the evening,

i only knew that my timetable has changed for the 2nd time,
the 2nd timetable stated that we don't have the tutorial class on Monday!!
oh shit!
let us wait at there for 1 hrs and 15 mins!!!
as conclusion,
i have a bad memory on the 1st day of my degree study...
zz... =.=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Friends

Blog List