Tuesday, July 7, 2009

week 6 in my degree's life

week 6 is the busiest week that i have experienced in my degree's life. fortunately, i have passed through my 1st and the 2nd presentation on today. the 1st presentation is about political science, and the title of my group is "majority rule is the means, not the ends of democracy". during the Q N A section, the most clever guy in my class, shu was asked us some "easy" questions, there were too "easy", until we cant answer all the questions. anywhere, the tutor have saved us. he didnt asked us the tough questions and yet, we got a quite good and high marks for our presentation. thanks god. for the second presentation, shu didnt ask us questions, so nice is him. the stone in my heart has been thrown away after the presentations. relax a bit already. hehe... just now played the sdo, so happy.. long time no play the game already, so the result is bad, i think i should train again.. after play the game, it is the time to continue another assignment.. gambateh to all my JR friends, try hard in our assignments, and can get the satisfied marks in our assignments. jiayou o...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Friends

Blog List