Thursday, July 15, 2010

emotion

how to control own emotion is very hard to me. im not a good temper person. during the time in secondary school, many people said that im fierce because i always angry with them. for them, i can consider as a "small gas" people and are not so welcoming by them. i admit that one. later on, i changed. at least i tried to control my temper so that not always angry with people. i learned this when i worked as a croupier. until now, i also always try my best not to show my temper in front of friends. but sometimes, i cant control myself, especially before my aunty comes to visit me. when there are a lot of things need to think of, i will become hot temper because i really "beh tahan". i feel sorry to my friends when i am emo, please do forgive me. i just hope that there will be a space for me to vomit my anger and can find a way to control my EQ.

2 comments:

tuut on July 15, 2010 at 6:55 PM said...

talking bout this, i suddenly rmb that we never talk for like almost a year for some stupid geographic project... LOL! XD

ShuMin Tan on July 16, 2010 at 2:10 AM said...

jia you...my dear^^

Post a Comment

 

Friends

Blog List