Thursday, August 20, 2009

all gone


21 August 2009

happy,happy, and happy...
i feel like my self is at the heaven now
why?
because all has gone
all the non-stop assignments
and
presentations
have gone

like what i mentioned last blog
today
i have my last presentation
the oral presentation
although the presentation is quite boring
but never mind
we have try our best in the presentation
thank you to my group members
bunny yee wen,
mei li and mei ling
thank you to these 3 beautiful ladies


19 August 2009

me and my housemates celebrate my darling's birthday on today
this fellow
very flower heart
because she is too attractive
until everyone who close to her
will become one of her lao po, or darling, or dear

so,
who is her actually?

below is the summary of her

the profile of my darling:
name: eng su yi
gender: female (but has many lao po, darling)
hometown: JB
age: 19
occupation: student
hobby: making friends with others ( all of her friends will become her lao po, darling and dear)
relationship status: unclear and complicated because too many darling, lao po, sons and dear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Friends

Blog List