Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ayer Tawar + Sitiawan


Chi Ching, dinner prepared by Chi Ching's mum


guan bing, chee cheong fan


at Teluk Batik


lulak noodles, cendol with glutinous rice


last weekend was stay at my friend's house at Ayer Tawar, which is a nice place to relax and enjoy the delicious food.


my friend, Chi Ching, although she looks like leng lui, her heart and mind does not as good as her appearance. she has taught her cute nephew called me as "small eyes sister". she wanted to influence her nephew to have bad attitude as her, always laugh at my small eyes. so bad is this aunt.


on the next day, we have gone many places to eat and also visit the places in Sitiawan. early in the morning, i watched her and her family went to do morning exercises. i think the mosquitoes at there really "like" me, because they kissing me continuoulsy, especially kiss my leg. after doing the exercises, her mum treat me a bowl of tasty "lulak noodles" as my breakfast.


teluk batik, a beautiful seaside is the first destination that i visited after having breakfast. Chi Ching and me too many pictures at there. we slept together for one night, and this caused us become closer until we bought the couple T-shirt and wear it on Monday. at night, her brother treat us watch movie -- G.I.Joe. wow..i like the heorin, she has a slender figure...


i have tried many food at there such as guan bing(the most famous biscuits at there), cendol with glutinious rice, chee cheong fan with prawn and chaxiu. before we go back kampar, her mum has prepared the dinner for us. so nice is her mum...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Friends

Blog List